Saturday 27 January 2007

I'm probably gay without knowing it

I recently read about a list made by a christian organisation named 'Love God's Way' which names 'dangerous' groups which may lead to homosexuality but also the respective safe ones. When I found out that I own records from more than half of the groups that are in the dangerous list, I started wandering. I got even more confused when I found out that I don't have any records (except Sufjan Stevens and Dresden Dolls) from the groups of the 'safe' list. I'll email them to help me find out.
Go here and you may rediscover yourselves.

5 comments:

  1. ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΟ, ΕΙΔΕΣ ΠΟΙΕΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΙ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΣ ΜΠΑΝΤΕΣ ΧΛΙΔΗ...ΛΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΣΤΕΙΟ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you visit similar lists indicating rock groups which promote Satan then you will find out that you are probably a
    SATANIC GAY !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Φίλε μου,ίσως να ναι αργά πια,ίσως να χρειάζεσαι βοήθεια...

    Μα το καταλαβαίνω για τους stones που έκαναν όργια,αλλά οι φουκαράδες οι Queen κι ο Elton (που τραγούδησε και για την αδικοχαμένη Πριγκήπισσα του θεούλη) τι φταίνε;

    Μ' άρεσε κι ο καθόλου ρατσιστικός-αντιθέτως πράος και συγκαταβατικός προς τους αμαρτωλούς gay-τίτλος στην καρτέλα:God hates fags

    Ανεκδιήγητοι,δυστυχείς...

    +ελέησον και σκοτάδισον+ που λέει κι ο funEL

    Fax ξέχασαν στις gay bands να βάλουν τους Κατσάμπα,οι οποίοι βεβαίως λέγεται στην πιάτσα των μουσικών ότι είναι καραgay

    Κυκλοφορεί και ανέκδοτο:

    -Πώς θα λέγονται οι αδερφοί Κατσάμπα αν πεθάνει ο ένας απ' τους δυο;
    -Πώς;
    -Αδερφή Κατσάμπα.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that was one of the funniest, yet disturbing, things i've ever seen. the people out there.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit late to the party but still proud to finally (after 15+ years of female-male relationships/sex/etc.) discover who I really am.
    So thank you lovegodsway, that changed my life (for better, I'm sure).
    Also, I'm definitely going to check all musicians on the list that I haven't listened to yet. Hope this will make me even more gay.
    PS. I love the fact that Elton John is listed twice there. I'm going to listen to Goodbye Yellow Brick Road right now.

    ReplyDelete